Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Some Mo' Movember Historical Recreation

You may recall that in celebration of the end of Movember 2012, I, along with the assistance of several colleagues, recreated a classic moustache pic from the holdings of the Archives.  To refresh your memory, here's the pic:


To close out Movember 2013, I would again like to bring a historical moustache into the present.  But this year I will only do so if I reach my fundraising goal.  My Movember team (which includes fellow libary/archives colleagues James, Jesse, Jarad, and Lyle and other information professionals outside of Dafoe Library) is only $200 away from raising $2000 for prostate cancer research and other men's health issues.  If my team hits the $2000 mark, I will recreate this photo which has previously appeared on the blog:


Please donate here: http://ca.movember.com/team/996893.  Don't miss out on this opportunity to make me look even more foolish than usual.  And thanks for the support.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment